Reporter

Administrator
Is having fun in the stock game still an option?

Although people shouting "n----r" on voice chat in fat eastern-europe accents while I'm constantly being interrupted by motds telling me to donate so i can be matched into bot-filled servers is extremely funny, I'd rather experience "normal" TF2. Are there any servers that allow this?

Some communities I avoid like the plague are **Skial** (bots, puts you in this bot "afk" mode if you try to spectate cheaters), **FragMasters** (bots), the "Yet Another" series of servers (mods encourage epic funny racism in voice and will tell you to piss off if you report them), Whatever that server group with ".gg" at the end is (terribly laggy servers), **Flux**, **Panda Community**, any kind of server that promotes FREE ITEMS!!!! .

All the above are also guilty of ping spoofing; if you filter servers by ping, they'll tell you you're getting a crisp 20ms ping to them, but when you join them you'll have 100+.

Servers that are predominantly populated are wacky gamemode ones, which for an hour is great entertainment, but then just means nothing anymore. Nothing that happens is special anymore really.

The closest I could find that come to this are Uncletopia/Creators, but the level on there is extremely high if you've been absent for a good while (I don't even want to know how new players survive on these servers, I've seen people end rounds with < 10 points on those regularly).

Author: Plus_Cryptographer

http://www.reddit.com/r/tf2/comments/p7m5im/is_having_fun_in_the_stock_game_still_an_option/

• Dumb
Reactions: HankusTheTankus