• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE

Nolij

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Hey skial, I love you servers and have played on them a lot. I have a friend who comes over to my house often and we play on skial. There's one problem, his brother was cheating? in skial and got perma/ip banned. MY FRIEND GOT THE BAN ALSO, they live in the same house, but my friend legit doesn't cheat. I found out if he comes over to my house and tries to play on skial my whole home will get the ban also? is it possible to unban my friend? and how can I deal with people at lan that might be banned from skial? i dont wanna risk the ban :) thank you.

I will give his steam id through steam? if a mod can add me?

please help me out! his my friends younger brother that im friends with, and i feel bad this happend to him :(

Defibyoulater

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Your friend cannot be unbanned and it's recommended that you not play on any IP he's played on before.

Last edited:

Sargent¥

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Hey skial, I love you servers and have played on them a lot. I have a friend who comes over to my house often and we play on skial. There's one problem, his brother was cheating? in skial and got perma/ip banned. MY FRIEND GOT THE BAN ALSO, they live in the same house, but my friend legit doesn't cheat. I found out if he comes over to my house and tries to play on skial my whole home will get the ban also? is it possible to unban my friend? and how can I deal with people at lan that might be banned from skial? i dont wanna risk the ban :) thank you.

I will give his steam id through steam? if a mod can add me?

please help me out! his my friends younger brother that im friends with, and i feel bad this happend to him :(
He is responsible for what happens on his IP, if his "brother" really did cheat, he should've been watching this. We don't unban IPs and only keep certain accounts banned because hackers can just rejoin on an alternate account. If you access the IP, you will face the same result, same case applies if he accesses yours or any others so I suggest you avoid his IP.

Nolij

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Okay thank you guys. It's a shame this cannot be resolved. Is there any proof I can give you guys that might give me chance?

Nolij

Scarcely Lethal Noob
I'm just trying to help a brotha' out man, I have no intention of using a alt or anything. Just trying to be a nice person and do him a favor.