Pinker-tan

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
android master race. anyways, there may be a jailbreak for it but probably not considering it's new

SharkWithALaserBeam

Truly Feared Pyro
its cool looking sure, but the performance is just meh.
I updated its cool but not sure if i should keep it
Also white based GUI = faster battery drain

Kyle

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Jailbreaking apple devices is illegal. You won't get help or a discussion here.
Quoting Apple here "In the US, jailbreaking is not currently illegal. Unlocking, however, is.
Jailbreaking will void any warranty, forfeit any right to support, and could end up bricking your phone."

Reactions: Void

Antamania

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Pretty much what other people have said. Frowned upon, not illegal. FBI is not going to be kicking in anyones door for the discussion.

chuckwagon

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
I am still on 6 myself. I updated my wife's to check out 7 (she lost the jailbreak because she had to get her phone replaced last month due to a hardware problem (jailbreaking is supposed to void your warranty, but if you restore the phone, it erases the jailbreak files and they never know))

The only tweak left on my phone that I need jailbreak for is the 5 icon dock. I may update soon, but the iPhone Dev team have already had a jailbreak for iOS7 the question is if it will be something that they can release to the public or if it requires dev accounts.

Blade D_Hero

Contributor
My friend's Jailbreak basically corrupted his whole phone and took out all his pictures after he switched to iOS 7. All his apps were gone and the backups didn't work, did they crack up the security on their iPhones? Or was it just a fluke.

chuckwagon

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
My friend's Jailbreak basically corrupted his whole phone and took out all his pictures after he switched to iOS 7. All his apps were gone and the backups didn't work, did they crack up the security on their iPhones? Or was it just a fluke.
He must not have done it right, or was a fluke.

You CANNOT just click update if you have a jailbreak. You must RESTORE. Or it gets broken.