• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE

Gabriel22

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Hi guys

I am not new to TF2 have a 4 year running on it. I have bought a Invasion Update pass and activated it. I have the coin now. I have been on the one Skial ctf_2fort for about 4 hours and i have gotten absolutely no crates. Whats with it? please help thanks

Sincerely Gabe

Meowcenary

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Either your drops have maxed out for the week and you need to wait for it to reset, you might be just having some bad luck, or (and I could be wrong on this) you might need to be connected to a server that is in quickplay to receive the drops since Valve is sometimes weird with stuff like this, so if you're playing on the 32 slot 2fort you might not get drops there if that's the case.

Try the 24 slot 2fort_invasion servers and see if that does anything https://www.skial.com/servers/

Gabriel22

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Either your drops have maxed out for the week and you need to wait for it to reset, you might be just having some bad luck, or (and I could be wrong on this) you might need to be connected to a server that is in quickplay to receive the drops since Valve is sometimes weird with stuff like this, so if you're playing on the 32 slot 2fort you might not get drops there if that's the case.

Try the 24 slot 2fort_invasion servers and see if that does anything

Thanks mate i have been on a 32 and i havent gotten 1 crate this week unless it was a gift

SuperNewman

Face-Melting F2Per
Lol.

That's what you get for paying for a game mode that only grants crates.

Here's to everyone who bought the pass with the intention of making money off of the crates getting screwed!

Gabriel22

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Lol.

That's what you get for paying for a game mode that only grants crates.

Here's to everyone who bought the pass with the intention of making money off of the crates getting screwed!

Yo bro listen up I did it for the Crates of course you don't really make that much cash of crates but if people choose to do it they must

And I open the Crates with keys I don't sell I have 10 keys