• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE

ly_dee

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
So i've been having this sad issue lately whenever i type /forum in game chat. All i can see is that pink screen.

hHP87fM.jpg

Sargent¥

Australian Skial God
Contributor
While I'm unaware of a way to resolve said issue, you can open up the Skial forums in Steam overlay in game, just open up a steam internet tab in overlay (you can click on one of your friends' pictures if you want to open their profile on the internet in overlay)., then substiture "skial.com" or "www.skial.com" and you're set, the .com needs to be included or else you'll get an error. Hopefully this helps.

Furthermore, I believe this should go in Skial's Technology sub-forum rather than here.

T-Wayne

Server-Clearing Cynic
Contributor
When i type it it works, it shows the forum page, issue must be on your side(s) then. Sadly no Idea how you can resolve that.
But Sargent¥ already suggested what you can do, Shift+Tab and use Webbrowser. That should definatly work as a workaround.

ly_dee

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
I don't open it up in steam overlay. For some reasons it's too damn slow so i literally have to open my web browser everytime.
But it's really not a big deal, i was just wondering if someone else had that issue as well or had a solution.