I'm sorry

Discussion in 'General' started by scott_, Aug 5, 2019.

1. scott_

scott_ Somewhat Threatening Sniper

Steam:

I just wanted to say sorry for cheating in the servers before. I'm not asking for an unban or anything, I just really wanted to say sorry. I hope you all have a good day.

• Friendly x 5
    • Like x 2
    • Funny x 1
    • Optimistic x 1
    • Dumb x 1
  2. Jermaphobe

Jermaphobe Moderator Contributor Legendary Mapper

Steam:

While you won't be unbanned. You can be forgiven.

I forgive you

• Friendly Friendly x 5
    • Like Like x 3
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  3. scott_

Steam:

the mistakes we make have consequences. my consequence was being banned forever for cheating. but that's how we all learn to be a better person, punishments exist for that reason. the best thing I can do is simply tell others in the future to not do it since I had my experience.

thank you for forgiving me.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. MoonCancer

MoonCancer Uncharitable Spy

where will...you go now!?

• Dumb Dumb x 3
  5. scott_

Steam:

No idea. I'm banned in skial, wonderland, and Blackwonder. Maybe the panda community will accept me since I never cheated there.

• meh meh x 1
  6. Doom4life

Doom4life Gore-Spattered Heavy

What is the takeaway lesson that you will tell your own kids now?

7. scott_

Steam:

Don't cheat. Its wrong, its not worth it, and it brings you only bad consequences.

8. Maddo

Maddo Gaben's Own Aimbot Contributor

Steam:

And the door closes on another chapter of Scott's life... Humbly he begs forgiveness, but the deed is done. Destined to live a life of solitude wandering the servers looking for a new place to call home, he gazes up at the stars and cries whhhhhhhhhhhhyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

9. Defibyoulater

Defibyoulater Gaben's Own Aimbot Contributor

Steam:

Ouf. Maybe its threads like these that make me hope we granted the rarest of rare 2nd chances to those who commit such heresy.

Then, I hug my Botty bodypillow and my faith and hatred is restored.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. Maddo

Steam:

Tie them to a burning cross and castrate them for the immoral act once conceived in the loins of satan. Thou shalt not hack, it is written on diamond tablets brought down from mount olympus by Billy Graham himself.

• Like Like x 1
  11. scott_

Steam:

....?....what the actual fuck....?

12. scott_

Steam:

I really don't care anymore tho. I have been forgiven. As the admin above said. I don't care about being unbanned or not, I just wanted at least one mature admin to actually forgive me for my act. That's it. I know you guys are making fun of me for doing a mistake. That's ok. I'm not perfect. Nobody is. But yeah. I just wanted forgiveness from someone mature.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  13. scott_

Steam:

I'm not crying over this. This is just a consequence for my mistake. There's nothing to cry about. Just learn from it and do better in the future.

14. Maddo

Steam:

We're not making fun of you, it's the system that we are pointing our satirical fingers at. I think you just made a bad call, shame that the fascist ideology in place will hold that against you forever, treating you like a leper that just murdered 200 school children with anthrax.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  15. Blade D_Hero

Blade D_Hero Trade Moderator Contributor

Steam:

Dude can't play on a TF2 server anymore and this is the comparison you come up with? L o L

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. sehcturc

sehcturc Positively Inhumane Poster Contributor

Steam:

Easy solution is to unban him but if he cheats again, call in a SWAT.

17. Maddo

Steam:

Yep, what about it?
    That would be my take on it as well.

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. scott_

Steam:

In my opinion, there should be a second chance to people that cheat. And if they cheated again that's it. But sadly that's not how it is. But if I made my own community servers, that would be it

19. Newbie

Newbie Uncharitable Spy

I made a discussion about it, check it out the owner gave a pretty decent answer to why that can't be done.

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  20. sehcturc

sehcturc Positively Inhumane Poster Contributor

Steam:

it's probable that once-a-ban-always-a-ban-rule regarding cheaters is gonna screw over people who wanna play now that they're not stupid kids.

Users found this page by searching for:

1. sehcturc

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice