Pure Frost

Mildly Menacing Medic
Hello,

I'm Pure Frost, I'm 15 years old.
I enjoy playing on the Skial Payload servers a lot,

I hope to know some people around the community and become one of you!
<-- It says there .flamingo that was my old name :3

~Pure Frost

Last edited:

jwso

Australian Skial God
Contributor
welcome

you can always ask a forum admin to change your name if you want to

JayDee

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
to become one of us you have to go to the highest mountain where the light dont touch where you have to sacrifice two baby bears whilest chanting the skial rules then you must bathe yourself in the blood while thinking of bottiger for 77 hours and when you come back we will think about it

Pure Frost

Mildly Menacing Medic
to become one of us you have to go to the highest mountain where the light dont touch where you have to sacrifice two baby bears whilest chanting the skial rules then you must bathe yourself in the blood while thinking of bottiger for 77 hours and when you come back we will think about it
Ok, 1: Highest Mountain, okay. 2: 2 Baby Bears while chanting the skial rules. 3: Bathe myself in blood while thinking of bottiger for 77 hours.
Okay I got something to do!

Meowcenary

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
I'll wait until an Admin post something or I'll search for one on the forums.
welcome

you can always ask a forum admin to change your name if you want to

You can change your forum name without the need of a admin now days, but there's a 'cooldown' period on it making it to where you can only do it every so often. Not sure of the exact time.

But in the far upper right near 'Alerts, Inbox' you should see your name. Mouse over that and a drop down menu will appear and there should be a 'Change Username' you can click on.

EirVCJ4.png

At least that's how it is on dark theme, not sure if the original theme is any different

Pure Frost

Mildly Menacing Medic
You can change your forum name without the need of a admin now days, but there's a 'cooldown' period on it making it to where you can only do it every so often. Not sure of the exact time.

But in the far upper right near 'Alerts, Inbox' you should see your name. Mouse over that and a drop down menu will appear and there should be a 'Change Username' you can click on.

EirVCJ4.png

At least that's how it is on dark theme, not sure if the original theme is any different
It worked, I saw it.
Thanks!, How can you get a dark theme?

Meowcenary

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
It worked, I saw it.
Thanks!, How can you get a dark theme?

Far bottom left there's a blue bar stretching across the screen that says "Default Style" on the left side of the blue bar. Click on that and it will bring up a screen that allows you to select dark theme