Langriss3r

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
I'm really aware of what is going on and keep up my APM(actions per minute) is a good way to also a good way to stay alert.

Here are some tasks you will need to complete on your journey in becoming da bes​
  1. Stay Alert
  2. Learn all of the Heroes
  3. Read the enemies actions and try to figure out their playstyle
  4. Learning the mechanics of DotA 2 (Wards - Hill Advantages are two I can think of right meow)
  5. Stay Calm and don't freak out when you're in a team fight
  6. Don't rage if you die
  7. Patience
  8. If you die, think of what you could have done better
  9. Learn all of the Items
  10. Remember, you're also new and if you feel like your teammates could be doing better you were also in their spot at one point.

Reactions: Enigma and Isil

Ruelel

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
I'm really aware of what is going on and keep up my APM(actions per minute) is a good way to also a good way to stay alert.

Here are some tasks you will need to complete on your journey in becoming da bes​
  1. Stay Alert
  4. Learning the mechanics of DotA 2 (Wards - Hill Advantages are two I can think of right meow)
  6. Don't rage if you die
  7. Patience
  10. Remember, you're also new and if you feel like your teammates could be doing better you were also in their spot at one point.

and that's why ill never play a MOBA

Ceubie

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor

1. Stay Alert
  6. Don't rage if you die
  7. Patience

OR PLAY GYROCOPTER LIKE ME AND GO FROM CANNON FODDER TO ACTUALLY KILLING SOMEONE.

Draconie

Jailbreak Moderator
Contributor

1. Stay Alert
  6. Don't rage if you die
  7. Patience
2. should be 'Learn all the heroes, but on play 1-2:P'