Cowboy Crow

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Four second spawn protection so you can walk out of spawn safely.
I will say this again. Its idle, whats the point. Go on trade if you want to mess about. What would this solve, they would still use the gun regardless. AND, be protected at the same time. You just added more to the problem.

post-23384-please-stop-gif-Person-of-Inte-Ol2B.gif

Fang

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I will say this again. Its idle, whats the point. Go on trade if you want to mess about. What would this solve, they would still use the gun regardless. AND, be protected at the same time. You just added more to the problem.

post-23384-please-stop-gif-Person-of-Inte-Ol2B.gif
I can grantee you i am not the only person not Idleing on the Idle server.

NoDrEvil.gif

Cowboy Crow

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I'ma just stop my self here. This request is really silly and you should feel silly for wanting it. Its idle and in the end who cares. You get youre weapons for doing nothing. End of story, and if you die in a video game, Haven forbid you get a bad K/D ratio.
Go to a trade server if you wan't to fool around with guns. Why should Bott have to change things for no good reason, Its a waste of time on his part.

hXcjedders

Australian Skial God
Well there isnt likely going to be a different map unless we make a second idle server. The map that exists was actually done by bottiger and is where Skial came to be.

sov

Legendary Skial King
If you do this 4 second spawn thing than first of all, if you spawn near the bleeding effect tunnel thing than you'll be immune to that for a while and also 4 seconds won't get you out of spawn that far.

KinCryos

TF2 Admin
Contributor
Mapper
saw this thread after posting in another Idle-related suggestion thread.

lately, I've been adding a few anti-spawncamping measures, such as sliding doors to prevent grenades from bouncing into spawn, and adding some Block LOS brushes to prevent unmanned sentries from targetting anyone in the spawn corridors.
I'm still working on other aspects, so the map isn't ready yet