• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE

Deleted

Positively Inhumane Poster
So I checked backpack.tf today and I was amazed to see something out of the peculiar.
bdd013b628ffe04b68afd52e1a19e7c1.png

What is that you may ask? Well, it is the keys finally crashing. It was pretty self damn evident that no one was going to buy keys anymore hence their absurd prices, so they met their demise and are crashing, hopefully, back to their normal price. What do you guys think is going to happen?
63a49b9b6db0108df932f92f0d80adea.png

sov

Legendary Skial King
We'll just have to see. I hope it doesn't spike up again.
If the value of refined metal keeps increasing and people stop being greedy and stop pushing the prices up, then keys will stay pretty cheap.
Honestly, save yourselves and stop hoping and saying "save the economy, people are so greedy, sell the keys for cheaper". They won't and the only way it'll go down to 2.55ish is if Valve does something or something drastic happens.

Just remember old times and savor those memories of 2.55 ref keys :\

Maddo

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
It's cause the money has moved to other games, so you gotta work harder for your key, plus Valve dumped too much metal in the system, diluted it's value. Those who haven't cashed out their backpacks yet are fucked.

Deleted

Positively Inhumane Poster
It's cause the money has moved to other games, so you gotta work harder for your key, plus Valve dumped too much metal in the system, diluted it's value. Those who haven't cashed out their backpacks yet are fucked.
I am in the process. Going way to slow though.