dafoose

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
Contributor
Skial,

Help me give you my money, I appreciate your 30+ servers too much to play on them for free anymore.

sincerely,

dafoose

PS:

My expression when I couldn't figure out how to donate.
The same expression occurred when I got the message that I had to make two posts before making this post. So I went into the forum and made some nice posts.
And then I realized the irony of making two posts before posting a thread to prevent spam, was essentially spam. My world came crashing down again and I, again, made this face.
Then I realized I had to edit this post again to express my awareness of this irony, and facing the futile fate of this existential nightmare, I again, made this face.
giphy.gif

subtext: gahahahahshfdfweru;alsdkwerrerururuururuehrhhehhrhhhghllhlhlhl;hahhghghaaaahghhhahahhfdlkadlblbblblbllb

Reactions: T-Wayne

dafoose

Contributor
It's also at the top of the page, if you still can't find the button:

Thanks for wanting to donate! We appreciate your support.

31566068.jpg

Clearly my attempts at humor are lost with you. That's fine, you can have my money anyway.

RMSniper

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
31566068.jpg

Clearly my attempts at humor are lost with you. That's fine, you can have my money anyway.
My bad, I thought trolly posts would go in unmod where they belong :D. Thank you for wanting to donate, again.

dafoose

Contributor
My bad, I thought trolly posts would go in unmod where they belong:). Thank you for wanting to donate, again.

Well, it wouldn't be good trolling if you couldn't tell the difference, would it?

In all honesty though, I was lost.