Do You agree with me

• Yes,This is not fair for people with good ping

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • No,People with high ping should be able to play on any type of skial server with 100+ ping

Votes: 23 88.5%

• Total voters

Ocean Man

Mildly Menacing Medic
This is just my opinion but I think people with 100+ ping get annoying teleporting everywhere and accidentally killing people.Im just talking about the Saxton Hale mode in general.There are multiple servers for Saxton Hale like EU,US,and NY servers.Again this is just an opinion

RMSniper

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
I often play on LA servers all the way from ATL, and I believe my ping goes to around 90. When I play on the European servers, it's usually ~130. If we chose to kick people just because they wanted to play wherever their heart desired, then we wouldn't have many folks. Plus, none of us admins in the USA could do anything in European servers. I won't dumb rate you, but that should explain why so many disagree with you.

Meowcenary

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
That would lock out quite a few players from playing on the servers.

That's a bad thing to do for a lot of different reasons, especially now days where community servers are only continuing to decline.

The downsides heavily outweigh the upsides

CSGO:TF2 Key Swap

Scarcely Lethal Noob
I personally have 200+ pings on LA servers, but I was able to play with my friends at times when my local servers are empty. I think it's a good thing skial doesn't kick high ping players, it's a good experience overall I think.

Alicaa

Unremarkable User
so you rather think people with 100+ ping would not be allowed to play , and letin others below 100 ping to play

damm that would be the dumpest think