i need a bit help

Discussion in 'Trash' started by Alicaa, Dec 24, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Alicaa

Alicaa Unremarkable User

Hello dear skial, i have an problem with a old accout which is this https://www.skial.com/members/reconnghost.29365/
    now the problem it is about 2 years ago,which i had an email for this but i cannot acces the email since ive forgoten the password and cant remember well my old email

now idk if its possible to recover this accout or not , i know that it is not possible as i need proof that i have had this accout , but neither dont know my password here ,

btw i apologise for the spam!

2. Alicaa

Alicaa Unremarkable User

bump! im sure every staff is busy at christmas anyway i shall wait

• Confusing Confusing x 1
  3. Laughing 'Can' 86

Laughing 'Can' 86 Somewhat Threatening Sniper

Steam:

You linked that account to a steam account. So you should be able to log in using steam right?

4. Alicaa

Alicaa Unremarkable User

ya i think i"ve linked it but , the main problem is that, i cant acces my email since, that my steam verification to , i"ve tried to recover my email but , eh,, none of them work , and also i have contact steam support but they still need proof , to recover my accout !

5. Alicaa

Alicaa Unremarkable User

and i thought right now my account would have been recovered but , hell na man they aint respond.

6. san7890 (hi.there)

san7890 (hi.there) Totally Ordinary Human Contributor

Steam:

Have you used a credit card on Steam? If so, send support the first and last 4 numbers of the card you have used with steam.

7. Dave

Dave TF2 Admin Contributor

Steam:

You will need to get/use your account from steam. You used your steam account to setup/log into skial.

8. Alicaa

Alicaa Unremarkable User

ya but the problem is i no longer have acces into my steam accout .

9. Alicaa

Alicaa Unremarkable User

i only had a retail key, which i got it as a gfit but since i lost my steam accout , i no longer made a copy of my retail key, however im not interested to recover my old steam account

10. Alicaa

Alicaa Unremarkable User

great help from staff no respons from them not even a pm or from administrator .. really u wont care , im dissapointed with the staff . team

no offense tho !

• Friendly Friendly x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  11. ly_dee

ly_dee Epic Skial Regular Contributor

Steam:

you kind of solved your own problem:
    If you don't remember your email & password then there is nothing they can do most likely.
    You could just use the one you're currently using.

12. Bottiger

Bottiger Administrator

Steam:

We can't do anything for you if you have no proof you owned that account.

For all we know you are trying to steal that person's account.

This also isn't the place to make requests so don't be disappointed that you didn't get much of a response even though Dave gave you a proper reply.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Dave

Dave TF2 Admin Contributor

Steam: