e_zxx

Scarcely Lethal Noob
I think hes an pessimist who just says something negative about it and everybody agrees its sad for new forum posters to get shitted on if its slightly not good it gets shitted on like Metroidz if your reading this just dont be negative about peoples post if its slightly bad just you maybe one day you wont be like that but you arent going change but after i Created this Thread i will get disliked Metroidz im just going to just never be on here a:challenge:again.

Last edited:
Reactions: Defibyoulater

Metroidz

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Dude, use periods ( . ) I can't read all that at once man.

Also +1 Metroidz a faggola

Last edited:

herp 105.4

Rage-Inducing Forum Troll
Contributor
FF2 Balancer
an pessimist

KEKW.JPG

e_zxx

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Nihilism is the belief that all values are baseless and that nothing can be known or communicated. It is often associated with extreme pessimism and a radical skepticism that condemns existence. A true nihilist would believe in nothing, have no loyalties, and no purpose other than, perhaps, an impulse to destroy. BRUH LMAO I THINK HES MORE THAN AN PESSIMIST AN SUPER PESSIMIST LMAO @Metroidz

Metroidz

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Nihilism is the belief that all values are baseless and that nothing can be known or communicated

Correct. None of this matters. There is no purpose to life except the ones you give to it.

Metroidz

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I'd also like to point out to everyone reading, the very first post this guy made on the forums I offered genuine HELP, not rudeness, negativity or "shitting on".

Just sayin'

Maddo

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
A real nihilist doesn't believe in nihilism, so he disappears up his own black hole.

ManaPig

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Contributor
Someone has a brittle spirit.

I always thought jermaphobe could be double dumb.