Saraya

Sufficiently Lethal Scout
Was playing on Casual best of 7 when I was left alone for 2 maps vs 3-4 lousy welps who wanted it 3 vs 1.

the 1 first map I lost out 5-8 1 vs 4. I was legit pissed. the 2nd map however, I edged those losers 8-7 1 vs 3.
I hate team stackers. Was too furious to make screenshots.
My victory was all the sweeter in that i was using only a ssg 08 and a tec-9 the entire time and they were using bloody awps and scar-20s. 1 vs 3 and they needed the such weps. bloody hell.

This isn't a brag thread, this isn't a feel good thread. this is a f**king Vent thread.
So f**king pissed in not once did they join my team to balance out. bunch of arses!
Just want to vent. anyone else had this experience? where is the autobalance when one needs it? ffs valve.

staticvoid

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
MFW the other team all has 5-year veteran tokens, while my team are all newbs with question mark profile pictures:
misc-are-you-fucking-kidding-me-l.png

Saraya

Sufficiently Lethal Scout
Now that I think about it, one of those arses had that 5 year coin thing. lousy f***, so much for those 5 years of CS experience. I only started playing CS one or 2 years ago ffs.
lol vets vs noobs + one or 2 good players. I know that all too well in a certain QFPR office server....

Pinker-tan

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
I would never recommend css to people that don't know the game/how to play because literally almost everyone plays in cevo-p, main etc. My brother's in cevo-p, but he doesn't really stack teams like most others do