• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE

KpGc

Unremarkable User
As we remember, not so long ago, skial turned off sprays on their servers, but then, under the pressure of the public, they turned them on again. For a while, personally, I was able to breathe a sigh of relief, because one of my most favorite aspects of the game is working on my favorite server again, but it didn't last long, almost a month later I began to notice that my sprays didn't seem to see where I put them, even if it was the most prominent place. In addition, I myself stopped seeing any sprays of other people, even if they put them on, I only hear the sound and the inscription that there is a spray in the place where it is not. I am quite experienced in this aspect of the game, and I tried to solve this problem in a variety of ways, but in the end nothing worked. Adding fuel to the fire of this problem was also the fact that sprays were displayed on other similar servers, worked, and were visible not only to me but also to my friends, unlike my favorite server. What's the matter, skial?

gala

TF2 Admin
Contributor
They are off indefinitely because people figured out how to trigger antivirus false flags by writing malicious code in them

Creadora

Truly Feared Pyro
They are off indefinitely because people figured out how to trigger antivirus false flags by writing malicious code in them
And any community server with sprays off won't turn it off until Valve fixes the exploit