Resolved I do not have a "Contributor" forum title

Discussion in 'Donations' started by BirdTheMan, Jul 28, 2020 at 7:18 PM.

1. BirdTheMan

BirdTheMan Uncharitable Spy Contributor

Steam:
    Hello all,

I am still fairly new to the Skial forums so please forgive any ignorance I may have.

I have being back into playing TF2 & Skial's servers for about 2 months now & have now played over 230+hours in that time. I first donated to Skial about a week or 2 after I started playing again and joined the Skial forums on the 9th of July.

Since joining the forum I have also donated again (In case that is why the system did not pick me up as a Contributer) but I still yet to see the tag (or atleast cannot find the page to enable the tag)

I have read through Bottiger's FAQ & he mentions: "Your forum account will need a Steam account associated with it. Forum titles are calculated every 24 hours. This is not an official perk and may be removed in the future."

I signed up to the Skial's forums with my steam account & I believe it is all connected correctly, if I may have missed something and someone could help me out I would greatly appreciate your help!

Thanks
    Aaron

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. Maddo

Maddo Gaben's Own Aimbot Contributor

Steam:
  3. BirdTheMan

Steam:
  4. Maddo

Maddo Gaben's Own Aimbot Contributor

Steam:
  5. BirdTheMan

Steam:
    I'd also like to add, that while I'm playing on the server & I type "/contracts" and the option for "Visit us at skial.com while logged in." to receive 500 credits, works for me whenever I redeem them & I'm on the Skial Forums. So It seems that the server at least knows I'm logged into Skial.

Hope that helps!

6. BirdTheMan

Steam:
    I can now see the tag & the Contributors Club! I did sign into Skial through another device so not sure if that fixed it or if Bottiger fixed it, either way it’s all sorted!

Thanks @Maddo

• Neat Neat x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice