BirdTheMan

Uncharitable Spy
Contributor
Hello all,

I am still fairly new to the Skial forums so please forgive any ignorance I may have.

I have being back into playing TF2 & Skial's servers for about 2 months now & have now played over 230+hours in that time. I first donated to Skial about a week or 2 after I started playing again and joined the Skial forums on the 9th of July.

Since joining the forum I have also donated again (In case that is why the system did not pick me up as a Contributer) but I still yet to see the tag (or atleast cannot find the page to enable the tag)

I have read through Bottiger's FAQ & he mentions: "Your forum account will need a Steam account associated with it. Forum titles are calculated every 24 hours. This is not an official perk and may be removed in the future."

I signed up to the Skial's forums with my steam account & I believe it is all connected correctly, if I may have missed something and someone could help me out I would greatly appreciate your help!

Thanks
Aaron

BirdTheMan

Uncharitable Spy
Contributor
I'd also like to add, that while I'm playing on the server & I type "/contracts" and the option for "Visit us at skial.com while logged in." to receive 500 credits, works for me whenever I redeem them & I'm on the Skial Forums. So It seems that the server at least knows I'm logged into Skial.

Hope that helps!

BirdTheMan

Uncharitable Spy
Contributor
I can now see the tag & the Contributors Club! I did sign into Skial through another device so not sure if that fixed it or if Bottiger fixed it, either way it’s all sorted!

Thanks @Maddo