hXcjedders

Australian Skial God
38961078.jpg

mittens

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
I just cant tell how, I just see dota being played XC. Rather how the game is "off" if that makes sence.
Well I don't know shit about Dota but I'd imagine in any game or sport that when you "throw" the match you don't make it obvious...

(-TG-)SvenPhantom

Server-Clearing Cynic
There's really no reason to bet money against your team unless you're going to throw it horribly, RoX.KIS is way better than zRage anyways. No reason not to ban him.

hXcjedders

Australian Skial God
Skeleton king was derpin around and Nature's Prophet was intentionally placing himself in high danger situations. That's what I see anyways. I'm no pro, but Skeleton King looked like me playing Skeleton King, which I'll safely assume means not good.

mittens

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
What I can't tell is if the caster is a girl or a boy...

Not sexist I legit can't tell.

(-TG-)SvenPhantom

Server-Clearing Cynic
Finalized decision, he's kicked from RoX.KIS.

http://goodgame.ru/news/16001/
As a result of an internal investigation conducted by the management RoX.KIS, revealed the following: Alexei "Solo" Berezin (through an account of his girlfriend) made ​​a bid to match RoX.KIS vs zRage against his team. As team captain, Alexei offered to play this game "for fun", to experiment. His act has contributed to the fact that his team lost. Having considered in detail the situation, we decided: exclude Solo from RoX.KIS for unsportsmanlike behavior.
Comment from Alexei "Solo" Berezin
"Guys, I'm sorry, I'm very sorry ... I put it as a secret from my team ... and could not admit it at once. I apologize to all community and in particular to those who have supported us, for my actions. Apologies also to "Starladder" all RoX.KIS.team and my teammates. I strongly you down, I'm sorry, lads, I'll be cheering for you, hope you find a good player and will continue to delight everyone with your play and streams. "
Comment from the manager of Dota2 PoDoX:
"Unfortunately, all presented for Solo accusations were confirmed, and he confessed to the crime. Alexei using "tournament situation" (match not mean anything in terms of points), a secret from the other team members to put money on the enemy, and then made all the that its bid has played (choice of heroes, the management team action). Despite the motives (whatever they are) and the fact that Solo had a great reputation and a great level of play, such an act Alexei dashed all past achievements, and among the players RoX.KIS he now has no place. On a personal note I want to apologize to the organizers SLTV Starseries, to all lovers of Dota2 and especially to our fans for such an incident. Many of you, no matter what, supporting our team in the comments on various sites - we saw it, we appreciate it, thank you so much!"
We will continue to play in all leagues with a temporary replacement until we find a permanent fifth player. Standin place in the team and the captain takes Artem "Sharfik" Marzavin. Soon to be announced by the fifth, a permanent team player.
Dota2 composition ROX.KIS at the moment looks like this:
  • Sharfik (Artem Marzavin) [standin, captain]
  • RoX.KIS.Dread (Andrey Golubev)
  • RoX.KIS.VANSKOR (Ivan Scorohod)
  • RoX.KIS.yol (Vladimir Basov)
  • RoX.KIS.BzzIsPerfect (Stanislav Silencing)
Finalized decision.