FireGame

Positively Inhumane Poster
As the title says, what is the PvP like in GW2? I have heard the massive pvp battlegrounds are aoe fests, but anyone here have a take on it? How is the open world, class balance, learning curve, etc?
I may buy this game if I lose interest in SWTOR PvP.

FireGame

I have been. Don't understand much, but it looks interesting. I was hoping for a little more input however.

Sharkey

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
It's interesting, I've not done any sPVP and very little WvW though.

Depending on your world it can be pretty dynamic, if you choose to play you'll probably want to do some research into the best pvp worlds. Eventually the WvW matches should last about two weeks before it's reset and you get matched with the next set of worlds.

KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
It's interesting, I've not done any sPVP and very little WvW though.

Depending on your world it can be pretty dynamic, if you choose to play you'll probably want to do some research into the best pvp worlds. Eventually the WvW matches should last about two weeks before it's reset and you get matched with the next set of worlds.
hell me either. the world play is so massive it takes a long time to complete

Sharkey

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Henge of Denravi, yeah it's good. There might be better though, I'm not sure.

We're currently winning @ 198k points, second is 154k, third is 120k.

FireGame

Henge of Denravi, yeah it's good. There might be better though, I'm not sure.

We're currently winning @ 198k points, second is 154k, third is 120k.
Although I have no idea what that means, congratulations. I'll look into the server.

KarmaKills

Unremarkable User
Interesting concepts I think I would prefer it though if PVE would give you your PVP armor idk why but just idk I'm a big fan of WOW but not anymore since them pandas