Blockhead

Mildly Menacing Medic
Hey, I'm Elliot Turnstile and I want to introduce myself to the community. I go by many names, you might remember me by the following: Blockhead, TealSeal, Roy Caster, Nigel Thornberry. I returned to Team Fortress 2 around the Free2play update to see that my old favorite servers have disappeared or shutdown, carefully I was guided to Skial by a friend of mine. I've been playing on the Skial servers for about three months and during that time I've been working on multiple sales techniques, testing them out on Skial servers and then moving to smaller servers if they happen to be successful. I play on Trade|US2, 2Fort|US2, 2Fort|USW and currently admin on Winry Rockbell's (Skial Affiliate) if you are interested in seeing me.

Cheers

Blockhead

Mildly Menacing Medic
I have to say I have to client-mute you too quite often.
Oh, so that's who you are. It doesn't hurt to list your deals, but the preference is to trade on trade servers, and you weren't just listing your deals, you were being a jerk and spamming the voice comms.

I totally endorse muting me if my deals bother you. It's the people who complain about it who really turn me off the game(ie: Whining, Calling me bad names, etc.). They just want it their way or the highway which I find obtuse.
I'll take your replies into consideration but I'm not making any promises.:challenge:

Airakah

Server-Clearing Cynic
Contributor
I just noticed that you're on my steam friendslist o: when did this happen?!

Blockhead

Mildly Menacing Medic
I just noticed that you're on my steam friendslist o: when did this happen?!
For awhile, you introduced me to a few of Skials admins after I sent you a message to remove a person from the 2fort|US2 server for some reason or another.

EDIT: We met on one of the Skial trade servers, some dude was spamming music(little kids were joining in) and I talked over him the entire time(30 minutes) until the mysterious admin(you) came on and muted/kicked him.