Infinity

Mildly Menacing Medic
I lowered the maximum matchmaking ping in settings to 50. This minimized my ping spikes.

Deleted

Positively Inhumane Poster
That hurts my brain, I've never had high frames spike my ping. But if it helps you, good!
Ok I didn't feel like recording but the FPS limiting at 60 helps out a shit load. It literally drops my ping like a couple 100ms. I think it is because most servers don't support high fpses but idk if that makes sense.

KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
American Internet is garbage. Our ISPs think 10mbps is all we need.

4263943898.png

Mine is pretty gud

Deleted

Well I fixed my ping. And I have played soooo many games. I was having a great time on CS:GO again and guess what happened. I join a new game and I get kicked for having a vpk not supported by the competitive server. So I go to verify my content, get back on, and then I am banned. FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU CS:GO. Then I go to support and see this: "Steam Support cannot edit Matchmaking Bans. You will have to wait them out." FML.

Cyber Demon

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
I've have the exact same experience from Team Fortress 2, my ping goes around at 100 which is below average to how it was working when I first started the game.

My only advice is to make sure you have no web browsers left on whilst playing your game, leaving on a paused YouTube video or about 3 tabs can highly increase your ping.

Deleted

I've have the exact same experience from Team Fortress 2, my ping goes around at 100 which is below average to how it was working when I first started the game.

My only advice is to make sure you have no web browsers left on whilst playing your game, leaving on a paused YouTube video or about 3 tabs can highly increase your ping.
It is funny that you think that I never knew and do that. It is pretty damn obvious.