ToastedGoat

Mildly Menacing Medic
Ya I submitted a Steam Support Ticket about him because he scammed me on Monday. His trade status was set to banned actually yesterday, Wednesday. So 2 day is pretty quick for that. Glad Valve gets on top of stuff like this. These kind of people ruin the game and trading environment.

SwissedToast

Sufficiently Lethal Scout
Do you have any advice on what to do upon discovering an imposter?
I've been checking on his profile friends and try to warn them ahead of time, I did this with Seppo from Skial and was told the imposter was trying to scam through paypal.

I've reported his profile to Steam already but I don't know what else to do. I don't want someone to get scammed and then I get marked down as a scammer.

Faron

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Do you have any advice on what to do upon discovering an imposter?
I've been checking on his profile friends and try to warn them ahead of time, I did this with Seppo from Skial and was told the imposter was trying to scam through paypal.

I've reported his profile to Steam already but I don't know what else to do. I don't want someone to get scammed and then I get marked down as a scammer.
report it to steamrep. You shouldn't really get marked scammer, if you do just contact an admin of wherever.

I got banned from tf2outpost because of scamming, when it was my impersonator. I just talked with one of the admins.