Dutch

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier
Constant mouth sounds and heavy breathing. To think I thought I got winded badly running to the bathroom and back to my computer.

+1

Reactions: san7890

san7890

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Constant mouth sounds and heavy breathing. To think I thought I got winded badly running to the bathroom and back to my computer.

+1
i did 3 total recordings, and i decided rather than breathing several times in my mic, I'd just inhale and exhale my words. Unsure if that was a good idea or not.

Dutch

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier
i did 3 total recordings, and i decided rather than breathing several times in my mic, I'd just inhale and exhale my words. Unsure if that was a good idea or not.
Haha. Personally that's the first thing I noticed. Does it effect the quality and purpose of the video? No. Good job, keep it up.

Sargent¥

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Haha. Personally that's the first thing I noticed. Does it effect the quality and purpose of the video? No. Good job, keep it up.
I didn't notice that but San, you could just cut out the parts where you're inhaling and exhaling.

Luke

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Bonus points if you don't use Mega, and instead use something like Mediafire.
There's been times when I'm unable to do reports because of Mega wanting me to pay.

Pedro the fabulous

Totally Ordinary Human
Contributor
Master Mapper
By the way, when copying stuff from the console you can copy just fine by dragging over the steamID. It won't highlight or light up in any way, but if you ctrl+c it'll still work. For some reason, the console either highlights the entire line(s) or it doesn't highlight anything.

san7890

Australian Skial God
Contributor
By the way, when copying stuff from the console you can copy just fine by dragging over the steamID. It won't highlight or light up in any way, but if you ctrl+c it'll still work. For some reason, the console either highlights the entire line(s) or it doesn't highlight anything.
I've always had issues with that, where its just formats itself so wrong that I found that transcribing it was much faster.

Bonus points if you don't use Mega, and instead use something like Mediafire.
There's been times when I'm unable to do reports because of Mega wanting me to pay.
I chose Mega because I like it and it's in both the text version of reportmaking, and on the actual report maker. You only have to pay if you use 5GB in 6 hours, but I can see how that could irritate you.

KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
There is a big flaw with this video. You said, "if they aren't breaking one of these rules *lists the rules* "

You didn't list trade server rules, jailbreak, or deathrun rules. So now when someone breaks the rules and the person reporting watches this video, they won't report because its not listed in the screenshot you provided where you said "they must be breaking one of these rules"

0/10, get good.

҉ SP∑∑DY ҉

Sufficiently Lethal Scout
You should also mention how to get to the report section on the Skial website.

Sometimes people make random threads to report people.

san7890

Australian Skial God
Contributor
There is a big flaw with this video. You said, "if they aren't breaking one of these rules *lists the rules* "

You didn't list trade server rules, jailbreak, or deathrun rules. So now when someone breaks the rules and the person reporting watches this video, they won't report because its not listed in the screenshot you provided where you said "they must be breaking one of these rules"

0/10, get good.
Well damn