SarcasticWisdom

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I mostly play source games soo..yeah. I want to play gmod with my wired xbox 360 controller but I don't know how. The reason I want to use it is because my mouse has a annoying double click so it double fires in Trouble In Terrorist Town...

Anyway how to get it to work?

SarcasticWisdom

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Is it a third party controller?

Here is a pic of my controller

Picture1-19.png

hXcjedders

Australian Skial God
Hm, okay. So.

• You have the driver installed.
  • The controller is a true wired controller (not wireless+charger)
  • You have attempted to turn on the controller while plugged in and the driver program is running
Have you restarted your computer after installing the driver?

Also, I found this video which may help you out a bit. It seems you have to get every game's controller files so that you can spoof in the 360 controller if the game does not directly support it.

Reactions: Da_money125

SarcasticWisdom

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Hm, okay. So.

• You have attempted to turn on the controller while plugged in and the driver program is running

Also, I found this video which may help you out a bit. It seems you have to get every game's controller files so that you can spoof in the 360 controller if the game does not directly support it.

Thanks. I'll try restarting my computer...

Now to close all my apps.

SarcasticWisdom

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Hm, okay. So.

Oh snap! :D Thanks hXc