• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE

serbey

Uncharitable Spy
Long story short, briefed on a death run server, checked how long I had to wait in the ban section, didn't see my name but I saw my name in the blocked section. How long do people in the blocked section have to wait to be allowed back into Skial servers?

Cream Tea

Epic Skial Regular
Legendary Mapper
If you have found your block it should say the time you were blocked for in the last column.
Opzok3I.png

serbey

Uncharitable Spy
Thanks for the quick response, think you guys might have to change the soureban page for mobile users tho because the amount of ban for a blocked user is not shown/not visible.

serbey

Uncharitable Spy
Also Luke that is me, I've been banned for one day so I should've been unblocked by now but I'm not?

Luke

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Thanks for the quick response, think you guys might have to change the soureban page for mobile users tho because the amount of ban for a blocked user is not shown/not visible.

We don't make Sourcebans, but you should be able to swipe horizontally to look at the time.

Also Luke that is me, I've been banned for one day so I should've been unblocked by now but I'm not?

Times are in PST, you've not been banned for a day yet - you should be unbanned in around 6 hours (if my maths is correct).