flanky

Australian Skial God
Contributor
For me, I just got the Starmap upgrade to go to the X Sector, with full Durasteel armor.

ToTeM

Australian Skial God
Contributor
well i've got one that is impervium but that had some cheating, so far the furthest i've gone legit was with Ceubie and were closing in on the second boss
. . . wow i suck at this game

Toxik

Contributor
I just finished my silver armor and killed the penguin, so I'd say things are getting pretty serious

flanky

Australian Skial God
Contributor
How to win Starbound in easy steps.

1. Get access to X Sector
2. Fly to a level 8+ planet.
3. Go to a dungeon with human-type NPC's.
4. Kill one and take their 2000+ damage weapon.
5. Proceed to murder everything.
6. Only upgrade armor.

This stops working after planet level 10 because you will need insane weapons.

Last edited:

Boa-Noah

Server-Clearing Cynic
Contributor
I'm in tier 4 armor, used a little bit of cheating to skip my tier 3, but whatever, it's all good in the end.

Rehn

Gore-Spattered Heavy
Contributor
nowhere BECAUSE YOUR STUPID DRAGON SELF WON'T BUY ME THE DAMN GAME ALREADY YOU FUCKER

Boa-Noah

Server-Clearing Cynic
Contributor
Hope you guys can survive the next wipe, next update will apparently be wiping worlds and the update after that one will be the 'last' character wipe so that everything will be hunky dory.

Can't confirm it because I only heard it from a friend but he's been very reliable so far.

flanky

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Hope you guys can survive the next wipe, next update will apparently be wiping worlds and the update after that one will be the 'last' character wipe so that everything will be hunky dory.

Can't confirm it because I only heard it from a friend but he's been very reliable so far.
If this is true, then take all your valuble items and keep them on you for the first update, then store all of them for the next.

flanky

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Well shit, I'm landed on a new planet type: Asteriod Field.

There's no air, and I can't find out how to get more, so I have to beam back to my ship every 20 seconds.

The good thing is, IT'S RICH AS HELL WITH MINERALS!

Boa-Noah

Server-Clearing Cynic
Contributor
Well shit, I'm landed on a new planet type: Asteriod Field.

There's no air, and I can't find out how to get more, so I have to beam back to my ship every 20 seconds.

The good thing is, IT'S RICH AS HELL WITH MINERALS!
You need a space suit for oxygen, have fun crafting that.