Status
Not open for further replies.

Meowcenary

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
You can sell stuff through Steam's Community Market for steam wallet funds.

If you want regular money for it then you would have to sell them to players looking to pay with money which is risky if you don't have a trusted middleman.

Richard O'Mally

Uncharitable Spy
does anyone know how to sell a tf2 backpack

Well, if you're trying make fast cash with your items in exchange for more high-tier item(s), the easiest way would be by quick selling. Calculate the worth of your inventory, and invest into something you will find of value for future bartering or self keep. Using different trading network websites as advertisers can really come in handy for bp cashing. Your backpack is estimated at $102 USD, so you could probably pick out a moderately good Unusual from one of those Unusual Trade serves or offers from outpost.

Sargent¥

Australian Skial God
Contributor
An individual I know by the name of @Tony Reigns is trusted on steamrep and buys backpacks, click the linked name then information in order to add him.

Dogg3r

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Hmmm....I might have to open a separate bank account now just for paypal....since they screwed me over in the past.

the shady clown

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Well, it can go two ways.
One, you can sell it off of the Community Market, and get Steam money were you can buy other games, and stuff for your current games.
Secondly, you can sell it to someone who is willing to pay with real money.
The second option is PRETTY risky, and I don't suggest it.

Sh1dowdude

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
Well, there are 2 ways you can sell your backpack. Both end with different results with the PRODUCT. As in different results in what you receive from selling your BP.

Options:

1) Selling your backpack for $$/££

-Simply locate the Steam Market
-Sign into Steam (If you are not already signed in)
-Once you are signed in... Click the [Sell an item]
-Sell all your items in your BP at the given price of the item!
2 Selling your backpack for In-Game Currency(Metal)

-Recommended Site : Scrap.tf
-(Other options): There are alternative sites but Scrap.tf is the best customer sale and the fastest option. You can sell your BP in a maximum of five minutes.

Happy to share :D
P.S: Again. These are the simplest ways... There are alternative solutions if those don't work out.

Status
Not open for further replies.