Dreama

Totally Ordinary Human
Contributor
can i find them? or do i have to blow all of my money to get them

Sargent¥

Australian Skial God
Contributor
can i find them? or do i have to blow all of my money to get them
If you don't wanna look at that article, esentially, you need to either buy them off steam market or buy a pass and do the contracts, after that you'll get the weapons for completing the contracts. Also, I'd be damned if all your money was $6.00

Cowboy Crow

Australian Skial God
Contributor
If you don't wanna look at that article, esentially, you need to either buy them off steam market or buy a pass and do the contracts, after that you'll get the weapons for completing the contracts. Also, I'd be damned if all your money was $6.00
You would be lucky if all you had to spend was $6 in the first place due to crates if you wanna open them.

Sargent¥

Australian Skial God
Contributor
You would be lucky if all you had to spend was $6 in the first place due to crates if you wanna open them.
Notice how you put had and wanna in the same sentence? To get skins, you don't have too open cases or buy the pass either, just gotta buy em from the market

Dreama

Totally Ordinary Human
Contributor
thanks for the answers, if my steam balance is above 20 cents i'll see if i can get something

Twilight

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
its the samething they do for csgo. They give you mission to do on certain maps or use certain weapons and gather kills/points the main difference is that in csgo you have to wait for the match to completely end to get your item, in tf2 you get your item as soon as you finish the mission and turn it in. Finally like csgo their are two sets of weapons the first are ones that can only get through mission and odds are there will be some nice rare ones you might want to get. The other set is from crates only which has a chance to be strange/unusual/unsual-strange/normal