Praetorian

Wicked Nasty Engineer
Contributor
y0wdiZT.png

Apologies first if this topic was repeated from before. Thanks and appreciate your feedback to add to my Skial forum profile guys. :smiley:

Last edited:

Delays

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier
y0wdiZT.png

Appreciate your feedback guys.

For contributor you have to donate to skial and for them steam icons you gotta link your steam account to your Skial forum account.

Steam icons dont seem to show up on flexile dark though.

Praetorian

Wicked Nasty Engineer
Contributor
For contributor you have to donate to skial and for them steam icons you gotta link your steam account to your Skial forum account.

Steam icons dont seem to show up on flexile dark though.

I did donate for the year. I've been a lifer since TF Classic and owned/operated/donated to operating community servers in the past. I've come back after a long hiatus and catching up with tf2 world.
As for linking my steam account to skial forum, is there a tut. link? Thanks again. in the meantime, I'll look into both sides to hookup the 2.

Delays

I did donate for the year. I've been a lifer since TF Classic and owned/operated/donated to operating community servers in the past. I've come back after a long hiatus and catching up with tf2 world.
As for linking my steam account to skial forum, is there a tut. link? Thanks again. in the meantime, I'll look into both sides to hookup the 2.

I honestly am not sure about how to get contributor since i have never donated myself but I do know you get it from donating, you will have to ask someone else for an accurate answer.

For steam account try messing around with your account details, try this link https://www.skial.com/account/contact-details if that isnt it look through the other sections you should be able to find it.

Praetorian

Wicked Nasty Engineer
Contributor
Thanks I reviewed your comments and I had not linked Steam to the Skial forums as I should have. As for "contributor" status, I just submitted a copy of my donation receipt for review. Thanks again for your leads.:smile:

Reactions: Delays

Delays

Thanks I reviewed your comments and I had not linked Steam to the Skial forums as I should have. As for "contributor" status, I just submitted a copy of my donation receipt for review. Thanks again for your leads.:smile:
No problem man, glad to help