Australian Skial God
Contributor
Did it come with a cd?
This is what my program looks like for my mouse
gkBufE5.png

staticvoid

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
I have something similar with my mouse. Just do what Interrogator said and dl or install the software that came with the mouse and disable those buttons, ie bind them to do nothing.

PsychoRealm

Australian Skial God
Contributor
mouse 4 and mouse 5 are bound in every browser to back and forward so I go back or forward pages
You have to install vendor's software and control buttons' functionality through it. So pretty much what Interrogator said.

Sharkey

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
You have to download and install this patch.
I'm pretty sure mozilla's browser does the same thing with mouse4/5.

His issue was he has (press to talk) set to mouse4, so if he uses it with a browser open it goes forward/back. The solution was to bind mouse4 to a keyboard function with synapse, then set his PTT to that keyboard function.

staticvoid

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
I'm pretty sure mozilla's browser does the same thing with mouse4/5.

His issue was he has (press to talk) set to mouse4, so if he uses it with a browser open it goes forward/back. The solution was to bind mouse4 to a keyboard function with synapse, then set his PTT to that keyboard function.
Setting my push to talk to mouse4 makes my mumble crash. What do

Drum

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Mapper
Setting my push to talk to mouse4 makes my mumble crash. What do
Get teamspeak, obviously.

Just wanted to say that mouse buttons / binds are system level, not browser.. You would have to just configure it with your mouse's settings.

staticvoid

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
TS3 is fine, just need to modify the overlay a bit. Overwolf does it nicely.
i'm not basing my opinion solely on the overlay.

Mumble is called a Low-latency VOIP for a recent, while TeamSpeak can be known to be a bandwidth hog.

Drum

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Mapper
i'm not basing my opinion solely on the overlay.

Mumble is called a Low-latency VOIP for a recent, while TeamSpeak can be known to be a bandwidth hog.
You can change your quality easily in TS3, if it is affecting bandwidth. You would have to have a pretty poor connection to notice lag from that, though.