Help Me! How do I delete/deactivate my my Skial.com account?

Discussion in 'Technology' started by SPAAACE!, Jul 18, 2020.

1. SPAAACE!

SPAAACE! Uncharitable Spy

Steam:
    I really don't need Skial account now 'cause I'm not playing Skial servers or kind of...

• Dumb Dumb x 3
  2. Jermaphobe

Jermaphobe Moderator Contributor Legendary Mapper

Just log off

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  3. SPAAACE!

SPAAACE! Uncharitable Spy

Steam:
    But what if i want to delete it forever?

4. Snitch Bitch

Snitch Bitch Truly Feared Pyro Contributor

Steam:
    You can't.

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  5. KinCryos

KinCryos TF2 Admin Contributor Mapper

Steam:
    [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 3
  6. pif

pif Banned

legally you can.
    Under Article 17 of the GDPR individuals have the right to have personal data erased. This is also known as the 'right to be forgotten'. The right is not absolute and only applies in certain circumstances.

find a information commissioner, where you live, and make a complaint. It takes 5 min, a pc and an email.
    Commissioner will respond and it will take approximately 30 days for your data to be deleted. He will caution first, depending on the law , then if they dont delete it in 30 days, they face legal action :)

google information commissioner GDPR complaint , /complaint form,

is a different procedure depending on where you live , but mostly the same.
    good luck.

Last edited: Sep 22, 2020
    • Dumb Dumb x 2
  7. KinCryos

Steam:
    the GDPR only applies in the EU. the forums aren't hosted there

• Informative Informative x 1
  8. Metroidz

Metroidz Gaben's Own Aimbot Contributor

Steam:
    There isn't even any "personal" information on his profile.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  9. pif

pif Banned

it doesen`t matter what info or no info he has on his account. Site has logs with ip , and many more personal data.
    Was just saying that legally is posible , and it literally takes 5 minutes to do so, to fill form and speak with the commissioner , then in 30 days presto, account deleted :)

that is if the administrator refuses to delete it, he will get a notice from the commissioner to legally delete all the data for that user, stored on their servers, after he made the complaint.

• Dumb Dumb x 3
  10. pif

pif Banned

i know this cause i tried to delete my ebay account and they was giving me the same bullshit it cant be deleted.
    After some phone calls and searches , boom , every entity , employer, company , or people that manage more than 150 or 200 people`s personal data, ( i forgot the exact number) fall in the same gdpr law.
    Called the commisioner , and presto, ebay got a notice to terminate the account legally , and that was it , in 30 days it got deleted.

Ask the administrator of the forum to delete it, record it, like print screen, or save emails, then give them to the commissioner, if he doesn't want to delete it.

• Dumb Dumb x 3
  11. KinCryos

Steam:
    sorry pif, there's no information commissioner in the country this forum is hosted in

• Agree Agree x 1

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how do i delete my account skial

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice