Sargent¥

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Today I had discussed with an 2 individuals, let's call them person A and person B. I add them both off Outpost to sell my strange spec ks pan for 8 keys, I sent a trade offer to person A and later person B accepts my friend request. I'd rather my keys sooner so I decided to trade with person B so I go to cancel the trade offer so person A doesn't have to deal with the annoying trade notification bug. Speaking of annoying, I go to the trade offer, only to find out it has been marked as "Items unavailable for trade" with the following image:
http://i.imgur.com/np7lX18.png

I check both person A's inv and mine, he doesn't have the keys nor my pan, and I don't have my pan, neither does it say in my trade history from the day since I got it that I exchanged with anyone else.

Simcha

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
I had something similar to this happen a long time ago (before the steam trade offer thing). I traded, the items never appeared in my inventory, then I got MY original items back a day or so later. No clue if it was similar to this, but that's my experience.

DaivdBaekr

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
I check both person A's inv and mine, he doesn't have the keys nor my pan, and I don't have my pan, neither does it say in my trade history from the day since I got it that I exchanged with anyone else.
I traded, the items never appeared in my inventory, then I got MY original items back a day or so later. No clue if it was similar to this, but that's my experience.
5DcVejq.jpg