Petit Dwarf

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Suggested by the moderator Blade D_Hero, I'm holding a raffle of a TF2 craft key to contribute to this community for all these hours spent in the skial servers. It's 19:41 o'clock here, and I just made a text document on Google Drive with the question and its answer -I screenshot it for more transparency and it will be shown here when someone finds the answer.

So! The question is: How do you kill a vampire?

May the best nerd wins.

Petit Dwarf

Scarcely Lethal Noob
I'm looking for a specific answer.

Here's a clue: it's a way invented in a manga.

Also sorry if I'm taking too much time to respond -electricity here is being cut over and over

Petit Dwarf

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Ok, since my initial question was kinda cryptic (just watch the fight between Joseph and Straits in Jojo's Bizarre Adventure) I'm making things more simple: It's 15:00 o'clock here. I just generated a random number from 1 to 10 in random(dot)org. Guess which it is. As before, a screenshot with the number has been taken to more transparency during this raffle and it will be shown when someone finds out the number.

Petit Dwarf

Scarcely Lethal Noob
hey i mean you said keep trying so i'll say 6 now
Congratulations! It is 6.
PQ5elSA.png

I'll need your trade link in order to send you the key since it doesn't appear in your steam profile.
Thanks to everyone for participate. And thanks to the people behind Skial for their servers.