Eli_

Mildly Menacing Medic
Hello everyone! My name is Eli! I came here just to enjoy skial and have a good time. I play on the TF2 servers. My games include: All the counter strike games, bioshock infinite, borderlands 2, rust, tf2, gmod, all the sid meiers games, goat sim, leauge of legends, minecraft, xcom: enemy unknown, the bureau: xcom declassified, and fifa 14 and fifa: world cup brazil on PS3. I recently quit a server called TC where I was admin for a gmod server. I quit that because they are all jerks. Most of them also judged me because of my age. Hopefully on this server I will be treated respectfully. I hope to see you guys around the server, and if you are on the tf2 server I can play with you! I hope everyone has a great day and hope to see you around!

Reactions: JonJon and Someone.

Eli_

Mildly Menacing Medic
@Sir Cakez
Por favor, dime que eres español. Todo el mundo habla a Inglés y no es mi lengua nativa. Si no hablas a español está bien, que me siento más cómodo con mi lengua nativa.
If you don't understand, just ignore it.

Sir Cakez

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
@Sir Cakez
Por favor, dime que eres español. Todo el mundo habla a Inglés y no es mi lengua nativa. Si no hablas a español está bien, que me siento más cómodo con mi lengua nativa.
If you don't understand, just ignore it.
Yo no hablo Espanol muy bueno, aunque (should be although, forgive me if it's wrong), yo entiendo su mensaje del foro.
Mi madre es de Peru, asi estoy aprender Espanol.
If that makes no sense, I am sorry for wasting your time.

Eli_

Mildly Menacing Medic
I speak: Italian, Spanish, Swedish, French, German, Polish, and Portuguese

Sir Cakez

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Hombre agradable. ¿Cuánto tiempo llevas aprendizaje? ¿Y vives en un país que habla?
Yo tengo (have been?) aprender Espanol cuando cinco anos y vivo en los Estados Unidos.
Wow, that's a lot of languages (couldn't figure this out in Spanish, sorry).

Faron

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Yo tengo (have been?) aprender Espanol cuando cinco anos y vivo en los Estados Unidos.
Wow, that's a lot of languages (couldn't figure this out in Spanish, sorry).
He estado aprendiendo ingles por cinco años.