StiticX

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
Contributor
I've been playing in the servers for quite some time and decided to finally get on the forums and say Hi(damn lazy ass mofo that I am)!

So a little bit about me, I'm a movie buff, recently watched the lastest Star Wars. Current TV show, Supernatural, Game of Thornes, The Walking Dead (loosing interest tho), The Strain, Dark Matters, F is for Family. Current books I'm reading, Game of Thrones, World War Z, The Walking Dead(graphic novel). I'm currently playing GTA 5, Fallout 4, and TF2.

Also working on becoming a DJ/Producer for Trance/ Electro/Dubstep, but its a very time consuming and expensive "hobby" at the moment. As my signature below shows, I'm very much into building custom high-end pc's, overclocking, modding, tinkering, etc.

So for all the ppl involved and the dedication put forth in to this community and the servers, I say Thank You! Its nice to know that I'll always have a place to go and have fun and maybe even call home.

Cheers,
StiticX

Last edited:
Reactions: 185db

185db

Epic Skial Regular
Do you have any samples of your music? I like that genre and am interested in hearing some. Also, I read World War Z and personally thought the movie was better, I wasn't a fan of the way it broke it up into newsfeeds or something, I can't quite remember. A little heavier reading, but I highly recommend reading the dark tower series/the stand both by stephan king. Excellent books that have "deeper meanings" and a great plot if you're into that kind of stuff. As for tv shows, you should try true detective and fargo, the first season of both is better but the second is worth watching. Each are similar in which they are about crime, but it's more than that.

Hello!! :dolan:

StiticX

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
Contributor
That's fine, as long as this community doesn't go anywhere. The last couple communities I sold my soul for ended up shutting down, so I had to get into purgatory and pull my soul back. :p

Sargent¥

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Well that's rude Cr33p3r, don't speak to him unless you want memes to overrun your Skial experience, welcome to the forums!

san7890

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I've been playing in the servers for quite some time and decided to finally get on the forums and say Hi(damn lazy ass mofo that I am)!

So a little bit about me, I'm a movie buff, recently watched the lastest Star Wars. Current TV show, Supernatural, Game of Thornes, The Walking Dead (loosing interest tho), The Strain, Dark Matters, F is for Family. Current books I'm reading, Game of Thrones, World War Z, The Walking Dead(graphic novel). I'm currently playing GTA 5, Fallout 4, and TF2.

Also working on becoming a DJ/Producer for Trance/ Electro/Dubstep, but its a very time consuming and expensive "hobby" at the moment. As my signature below shows, I'm very much into building custom high-end pc's, overclocking, modding, tinkering, etc.

So for all the ppl involved and the dedication put forth in to this community and the servers, I say Thank You! Its nice to know that I'll always have a place to go and have fun and maybe even call home.

Cheers,
StiticX
Welcome! You should read The Martian, really good book.