Darkstar

Sufficiently Lethal Scout
Contributor
Hello there, nice to meet you all. I've never really done something like this before so here it goes. I'm a very nice and humble person once you get to know me, I'll always keep you entertained and make sure that there is never a dull moment. You will like always see me on VSH (Saxton Hale Us Server) from the evening hours from 6pm up to 4am and I know that seems like too much game time but ever since I started playing on that server about a year ago I've been ADDICTED to it and why not. They're alot of great people that play on that server and I've made some great friends there who never keeps me bored and I'd really like to make more great friends from this server, so do join If you want some entertainment and great experiences. I would really like to see you there.

HAPPY NEW YEARS WHEN IT COMES :grin:

Silver Ag

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
hello
268x268.resizedimage

Reactions: Darkstar

Pat

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Hi there nice to meet you, my name is pat, I cant wait for the new year and I am espically excited to watch the ball drop in HD at my neighbors house. there will be sparklers. hope you like it here, its a pretty neat community full of kooky individuals and wacky nerds. Make yourself at home!