avenge me!!!

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Contributor
I'm some what new to the skial community. I played on your tf2 servers occasionally but ever since I got into trading I find myself more and more exploring all things skial and was a bit surprised to see how much you guys have to offer. I am really enjoying my time here and hope to join your minecraft server soon too.

I was an admin and community leader on the Eccentric Gamers server but have since retired from that post. I played in the UGC Highlander tournament and consider myself a decent mid level soldier.

Aside from gaming I work full time as a CAD tool designer and play bass in a band.

you can friend me and I hope to see you on the servers.

Reactions: Osprey and Doki

avenge me!!!

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Contributor
Well I'm goofing off at work right now, but I can let you know later when I get home and check my history.

N1SMOMAX

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Xzibit.png

Yo Dawg

TheRaptor

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
Hey welcome to Skial. Hope you enjoy your time here and hope to see you on the servers...

avenge me!!!

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Contributor
I would recommend adding the servers to your favorites as the history list sometimes resets.
Yeah I know Bottiger, thanks for the advice though. Also thanks for the warm welcome, you guys have a strong community, It's nice being part of it.

I forget that rappers name, but something about looking at his hair is hypnotic......

may i ask what tf2 server you mainly play on?
so far I've been playing on the badwater and barnblitz servers I think the most, and making my rounds on the trade us20 server.

N1SMOMAX

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Yeah I know Bottiger, thanks for the advice though. Also thanks for the warm welcome, you guys have a strong community, It's nice being part of it.

I forget that rappers name, but something about looking at his hair is hypnotic......

so far I've been playing on the badwater and barnblitz servers I think the most, and making my rounds on the trade us20 server.

Xzibit lol... YO DAWG I HERD YOU LIKE FRIENDSHIP AND TF2... SO YOU JOINED SKIAL

avenge me!!!

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Contributor
That must be a lie! US20 is always empty :D It used to be full but recently that changed:(
Ha, oh I have been there. Some guy was wasting my time looking for a kunai and when I thought we were finally ready to trade he wanted it for free.

More than 10 replies? You must be a girl.
Well I hope I didn't misslead anyone, but I am a guy