swarƒega

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Contributor
Hi all, been playing a bit on the eu servers (mostly 2fort) so thought Id sign up (which is easy via steam) and say hi.

(cYs) Del Piero

Contributor
1. when Im looking at the TF2 section of the forum (probably any forum index really) I see my avatar has a little copy of the avatar within it. What does this mean?
It means that you have posted in that thread. This icons only appears in threads where you posted.

KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
1. when Im looking at the TF2 section of the forum (probably any forum index really) I see my avatar has a little copy of the avatar within it. What does this mean

the big avatar means you made that topic. Such as this one we are in now.

The little icon means you made a post in that topic. So if u comment in any other topic, your small icon will appear only for you. So that you know which topics you commented on.

and thats a question for bottiger

Reactions: swarƒega

Bottiger

Administrator

That message can be closed by clicking on the X. You already registered your Steam account so you can ignore it.

However many other people completely miss that option and never associate with a Steam account so I put that message there. Unfortunately there is no way to only show that message to people who haven't registered their Steam account.

Reactions: swarƒega

swarƒega

Contributor
That message can be closed by clicking on the X. You already registered your Steam account so you can ignore it.

However many other people completely miss that option and never associate with a Steam account so I put that message there. Unfortunately there is no way to only show that message to people who haven't registered their Steam account.

Thanks will do that :D