B&H | littlemadtiger

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Hey guys, my name is Littlemadtiger! I originally have been playing on Skial on and off for about 5 years now, and never even realized there was a forums for you until just now, haha. Skial is one of the few communities that still to this day holds true to having nearly active ctf_2fort servers and pl_badwater servers almost everyday. I can say that because it's pretty noticeable when I refresh my history and see 24/24 for about 5-10 hours.

Some things about me:

-Originally from Russia

-22 years old and a vodka enthusiast

-TF2 gamer for almost 7 years now. (weightlifting and boxing competitively for 12+ years now)

I'm looking forward to meeting all of you eventually, even though this community is pretty humongous from the looks of it. Alright, thank you guys and I'm glad to be here :D

(EDITED: had to adjust certain things)

Last edited:

B&H | littlemadtiger

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Welcome to Skial!

Familiarise yourself with all of the forum sections and jump in!
Though be careful in the unmoderated sections - we have a few trolls under that bridge.

Sounds about right.

Thank you, Luke. I'm sure i'll avoid those areas to the best of my abilities seeing as I don't interest myself with stupidity.

Dave

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
Hiya, Some people say “If you can’t beat them, join them”. I say “If you can’t beat them, beat them”, because they will be expecting you to join them, so you will have the element of surprise.

JohnnyGaloshes

Banned
Contributor
Forrest-Gump-Wave-on-Boat.gif

Reactions: StantoMacGuffin

Fairnessplease

Rage-Inducing Forum Troll
Welcome to the only forums when people have the ability to dumb rate you based on your opinions and neglect your feelings.