• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE

Jake

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Contributor
Why are some maps being removed and some aren't?

There are good maps being deleted. The VSH EU server and VSH US server each has its own popular maps and it would be a shame if a map got deleted because one server was not playing it as much as the other. The possibility of bringing back old maps is probably not going to happen since some people think that would undermine the administrative decisions made by Skial, unfortunately. Why don't we have the system where recently played maps don't get chosen in the pool of nominations? A lot of servers have it so I'm pretty sure it's easy to implement.

Meowcenary

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
If I can chime in here, I understand why some maps are removed.

But I feel some of the removals are a little heavy handed. Road to nowhere was up for about roughly a week before it was removed. The US regulars really liked it, but it wasn't given much of a chance at all.

At the least I feel some maps should be given more than a week's chance to see how they do.

Bottiger

Administrator
Both have the same maps. Maps that are recently played are blocked temporarily because people were complaining about the same maps being showed over and over again.

Meowcenary

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Both have the same maps. Maps that are recently played are blocked temporarily because people were complaining about the same maps being showed over and over again.

While we're on the subject of VSH maps...

https://www.skial.com/threads/re-add-vsh_roadtonowhere.60852/

Vvlu0pf.png