Dev10k

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Hey guys, I'm Dev10k, and I have been playing Minecraft on this server, called CrystalCraftMC. It's a pretty decent server, pretty good community, staff, etc. CCMC is a raid and greif server, so if you are sensitive towards those things, then it's probably not for you. I have been there, for two years now, and I can say that this server is worth sticking around on, if you give it a chance. They are a small server, with about ten to twenty players on at a time. CCMC has three servers. It has a survival server, which is the most popular, CCB server, and a creative server.
Now, you are probably wondering what CCB is. CCB is a minigame, based of the popular Nintendo game, Super Smash Bros. It currently has five maps: The Pokémon Arena, Kirby's Dreamland, Battlefield, The Bridge of Eldin, and The Fountain of Dreams. More are being built, and all are inspired by the original Super Smash Bros. There are a variety of classes to choose from, based off the mobs of Minecraft.
Well, that's all I got for now folks, if you would like to get more information, check out the website, at crystalcraftmc.com, or if you would like to give the server a shot, join us at ccmc.pw. Hope to see you there!

Chance

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Super Smash Bros. It currently has five maps: The Pokémon Arena, Kirby's Dreamland, Battlefield, The Bridge of Eldin, and The Fountain of Dreams. More are being built, and all are inspired by the original Super Smash Bros.
The only stage you listed that was in the original Smash Bros is Battlefield, and you can only play on it in Classic Mode. ANGER