• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE

Joshua Grimes

Mildly Menacing Medic
Okay, let me start by saying I am new to Skial in general. I don't know when or why or even how i was banned, but when I attempt to join a TF2 Skial server, it tells me i was banned and to check for it on skial.com/sourcebans. But I have been unable to find my ban. I believe it happened a long time ago? and I believe it was when I was hacked. Even if I can't appeal it, I would at least like to know what happened. Any help or assistance would mean a lot.

Joshua Grimes

Mildly Menacing Medic
Thank you! I see there were permanent IP bans, so I am going to at least attempt to find out more. I believe it happened years ago? And I am only 18, so I was young and probably dumb with my account security.

Trillium

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Thank you! I see there were permanent IP bans, so I am going to at least attempt to find out more. I believe it happened years ago? And I am only 18, so I was young and probably dumb with my account security.
I wouldn't know sorry, only an admin or moderator has a say in unbanning you, just remember to be respectful towards them, even if it gets declined, nobody likes crybabies :)