Richard O'Mally

Uncharitable Spy
Hello, I'm new here.

I'm just an experienced Tf2 trader who spends time up-trading for virtual commodity's and other goods for metal all while trying to have combative game play in servers (trying, lol). I'm always willing to chat if i'm online. I have enjoyed playing on your servers and hope to eventually get to know the community by being active on the forums.

Nice to meet you!

Richard O'Mally

Uncharitable Spy
Thanks!

Interesting story:

Anyone here like cheese balls? Cheese Balls are one of my all time favorite foods. Cheese balls brings the story to mind of the time I met Bob Barker. Yes indeed, Bob Barker. He's a UC, a host, and a celebrity rolled into one. It was the day before I ate Chinese food, Chinese food is also one of my top favorite meals. I once went to a party that served both Chinese food and cheese balls, now that was a catch 22 situation. Catch 22 was a novel (even though most say it was just a book) and it was long, very long. I could never finish reading past chapter 25. Though, most people don't really enjoy reading very much ( I don't blame them), they usually watch television. Speaking of television, I was watching a documentary about a chimpanzee who's name was Fred, that had a father named Mary and a girlfriend. I forgot Fred's girlfriends name so I went and looked it up, her name was Fee-bee-bee-beebee. So anyway, after staying awake for so long watching the documentary, I went to bed late and woke up tired. On that particular day on the 17, or maybe it was the 18th? No. No. No, it was definitely the 17, because I remembered it was exactly 1 week after my aunt Lucrisa's Birthday which was the 10th. Aunt Lucrisa, what a gal. Loves to cook, she can prepare a fabulous horseshoe op which is a Chinese duck dish. Aunt Lucrisa also knitted this sweater i'm wearing which is red. Red isn't my favorite color, I prefer more neutral colors when it comes to sweaters kind of like mustard yellow or maroon. Now, don't get me wrong, I like red but I believe it belongs in the category of ties and suspenders. Anyway, Back to the story of the dazy afternoon on the 17 aforementioned I decided to purchase a tambourine to sooth my stress from the music store, It was a terribly soothing instrument (Contrary to popular belief). I guess I was just trying to act if I was my favourite artist/composer; Leo Sayer. Although, who can compete with Leo? I don't know, I guess I was just scared I would fail. His music has kind of a flowery sensation to it, although the flowery aroma of that particular Tuesday carried me onto my fragrant quest when I went to the deli later that evening. After I had purchased a few lunch meats, I then emerged onto the street only to come across a sented fragrance. I shouted, "What could it be?" I asked myself. It had smelt like the Orchid flowers from the Hawaii island on the eastern coast, but it could of also been a stared Jasmond. I wasen't too sure, so I decided to take the flower and visit the florist shop to see what kind of flower it was and to see if they had any in stock, in which they didn't which was mighty peculier in my opinion. "Curiosity killed the cat", But since I wasen't feline, I wasen't too worried. I usually enjoy having cats as pets, I watched over a cat once, used its claws to scratch up my living room furniture which led me to begin the journey of the scratched couch. I then went to the Bed Bath and beyond on the 6th of October, or maybe it was the 7th? Anyways, It turns out I had to pay extra for the for the couch so I decided to carry it home myself it was quite cumbersome if I may add. Just as I had emerged onto the street, I encountered a well dressed man wearing an Orchid flower in his lapel, and guess who it was? It was Bob Barker, and he was eating a baloney and cheese ball sandwich.

Well it was nice chating with you, see you soon

Meowcenary

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Welcome and all that stuff

Here's your complimentary cat gif
08LMoDH.gif

Reactions: Richard O'Mally