Blaze Zorah

Uncharitable Spy
I've been off and on a skial tf2 server for a few weeks now and I enjoy it there and the people are usually pretty friendly so I thought "Hey, why not join the forums." So, here I am.​

You can just call me Blaze. I'm not the best at games, and I'm pretty broke so I avoide buying new ones. Because of that I usually just stick with TF2 and Payday 2 (though I'm currently having issues with the latter). Mm, not really much to say about myself, but heyyo everyone.​

T-Wayne

Server-Clearing Cynic
Contributor
Hello Blaze, enjoy your stay. Did the Payday 2 Drill/Blackmarket update upset you?

Cowboy Crow

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Hi.

Have some free chips and dip. But you have to pay for the chips and dip. But thats ok because its free. But really you gadda pay, but dont worry its free.

No really dont eat the chips. They are expensive.

Blaze Zorah

Uncharitable Spy
Hello Blaze, enjoy your stay. Did the Payday 2 Drill/Blackmarket update upset you?

No, it caused me to not be able to launch the game for some reason. I'm trying to sort out the issue so I should be back to playing soon.

Hi.

Have some free chips and dip. But you have to pay for the chips and dip. But thats ok because its free. But really you gadda pay, but dont worry its free.

No really dont eat the chips. They are expensive.

Hmm, I can offer 1¢ for the chips and dip, how does that sound?

Reactions: T-Wayne

Cream Tea

Epic Skial Regular
Legendary Mapper
Well you always get a bit of salt wherever you go, but the majority of players are friendly, I mainly go on the Deathrun/Saxton Hale servers, Sakiko or Khed is usually on there to make sure there aren't any of the usual trolls, so it's pretty peaceful on the custom game mode servers.