Grey

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
Contributor
I've recently just donated and I feel like I should introduce myself!

The name's Grey. I'm 15 years old and I'm a Sophmore in High School. I've been playing video games for pretty much my entire life. I'm into FPSs, MMOs, and fighter games. But specifically, I'm into Team Fortress 2 (obveously), GTA V, Warframe, Skullgirls, and Mortal Kombat.

Besides gaming, I'm also into music. I'm a fan of Rock, Pop, and sometimes Dubstep. Don't be afraid to suggest music to me if you want! I'm also into anime, so suggest me anime things if you'd like as well!

I'm glad to finally donate to this wonderful community! I hope to make lots of new friends and have a wonderful time!

Till' next time,
Grey

shoooooooooooooooo

Australian Skial God
Contributor
hello friendo, heres what you need to know if you plan on posting around here

don't take @JohnnyGaloshes seriously
don't take @JayDee seriously
always let @Meowcenary know how much a furry he is
and don't encourage @EatMyMaymays to meme and harder then he already does

follow these simple guidelines and you'll be walking around here like a big wig

also dont tell @KillerZebra his status jokes suck because thats what he wants, i do it anyway, but that's me.

Tayto

Totally Ordinary Human
Contributor
386315-harp-seal-1.jpg

Meowrisa

Australian Skial God
Contributor
hello friendo, heres what you need to know if you plan on posting around here

don't take @JohnnyGaloshes seriously
don't take @JayDee seriously
always let @Meowcenary know how much a furry he is
and don't encourage @EatMyMaymays to meme and harder then he already does

follow these simple guidelines and you'll be walking around here like a big wig

also dont tell @KillerZebra his status jokes suck because thats what he wants, i do it anyway, but that's me.
Do you guys see what he did?
Like, he literally just stole my thing. He just took friendo from me. Its even on his profile.

Dr.Shoe what the hell man I trusted you.

Oh and hello Mr.Guy. I also joined the forums when I was 15. Its a pretty cool place, I mainly like the tight-knit, everyone-knows-everyone community of the forums. Hell, I dont even play TF2 and I'm still here.

Welcome, and hopefully you stay a while.

Reactions: Grey

shoooooooooooooooo

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Do you guys see what he did?
Like, he literally just stole my thing. He just took friendo from me. Its even on his profile.

Dr.Shoe what the hell man I trusted you.

Oh and hello Mr.Guy. I also joined the forums when I was 15. Its a pretty cool place, I mainly like the tight-knit, everyone-knows-everyone community of the forums. Hell, I dont even play TF2 and I'm still here.

Welcome, and hopefully you stay a while.
you're liquid and i'm solid. you're inferior

Defibyoulater

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Guys, this guy hasn't been on since he a few minutes after he made this thread and checked out some trade threads. I'm pretty sure he's never returning.