Gamer Mk 1[FGC]

Uncharitable Spy
Contributor
Hello,
Some of you know me on the skial servers but now I'm making myself known to the community.

IF YOU SEE ME IN GAME,
-Say Hello, I will always talk on mic and be myself, cussing, which I souldn't do, and usually messing around with friends.
-Don't be a complete dick to me, I will usually treat people how they treat me.
-Feel free to add me, just follow my 'Profile Info' in my, well, profile
WHAT I USUALLY DO,
-Mess around
-Get called a hacker, like seriously this happens everyday
-Go to school, I know, boring
-Trade, I trade on backpack.tf, send me a trade offer if interested in anything
A LITTLE ABOUT ME,
I'm a Gamer of course and I usually will try anything, I'm a low-tier streamer on twitch.tv but that's not important, I try my absolute best, if not well I'm dicking around. I will usually play on the Saxton Hale|EU, Saxton Hale|US, and 2Fort|US, I play on a laptop so I complain about lag and spikes a lot. My hobnies are Soccer, Airsoft, Paintball, Games, Go-karting, and Racing. I play TF2, Terraria, and GMod.
WHO DO I LOOK UP TOO,
The admins, sometimes, the community, because, you know, I suck at games, my family, and my friends

So that's all I'm going to put, hope to see you all in game!

P.S. I know this may look dumb to post this but I wanted to be know in the community as a friend to all!

Gamer Mk 1[FGC]

Uncharitable Spy
Contributor
Isn't "dicking around" (aka friendlying / not helping team advance) against skial server rules?
What I mean by that is that I mess around with friends and no try my hardest, nothing wrong in that, yes it's a rule and I play on 2Fort where no one hardly caps, and the EU and US Saxton Hale servers, if you think thats breaking the rules go ahead, report it...

Reactions: Reedgreat

Gamer Mk 1[FGC]

Uncharitable Spy
Contributor
don't look up to these admins they're complete tools
Thats not true, they either teach us or be themselves, I like most of the admins but thats becudes the question, they can be friends, dont treat them unlike you would treat them in game.

Be Happy, So Happy :)