yeah i dont get what that has todo with my appeal
its just a picture of the download page from what he used on my computer

Sarcasm

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
Okay, I'm gonna just finish this here.
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198100799838

Last time played tf2, jan 8.
Last time played ANY GAME ON HIS ACCOUNT: Jan 8.

Why would said person, come to your house, to show you his play that he hasn't done AT ALL for almost a MONTH, and get you banned from your server.

This clearly isn't a real story. If you'd like, I can add this guy, and the next time he comes online just straight ask him what happened. Or you can tell me the truth. Because at this point, I don't believe what you're telling me. And you're too insistent that it wasn't you.

You also have missing points in your story. You didn't see him put hacks on your computer, you didn't see the spam of chat occur in the bottom left hand of your screen. You didn't see the wallhack/aimbot SHOWING ON THE SCREEN.

KINGBADCAT

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
HOLLY CRAP! yall just think you know everything!
I dont know people like to talk a big game who knows
ive done all i can to go about this the right way
if no one wants to be nice and help me out ill just get on an older account of mine
sorry for wasting your time

bluehawk

Legendary Skial King
If the hack was used on your account you can just kiss tf2 good bye because you will get vac banned anyways. It takes like 1-3 weeks for it to happen though.

bluehawk

Legendary Skial King
Anyways after looking at your account you don't even play tf2 4.6 hours is nothing. It's hard to believe you are this upset over the ban.

KINGBADCAT

i am because i play it with friends
i had to get this new account so i could buy rust the other day that and the name wasnt spelt the way i wanted it
if it would of been the old one i wouldnt of cared
i was just hoping people would have been more accepting of what happened
its not like it wont pick it up if it happens again which ive been trying to promise it wont

bluehawk

Legendary Skial King
i am because i play it with friends
i had to get this new account so i could buy rust the other day that and the name wasnt spelt the way i wanted it
if it would of been the old one i wouldnt of cared
i was just hoping people would have been more accepting of what happened
its not like it wont pick it up if it happens again which ive been trying to promise it wont
I don't understand why you needed a new account to buy rust...

EvanFlew

Epic Skial Regular
Dude, you are basically pissed because admins aren't believing on your underdeveloped history about your cousin wich told you he was showing his skill, but he brought a thumb-drive and you dont even ask him anything about it,he was aimbotting on your pc while you were "smoking one" and not paying attention about the hacks and the whole LMAOBOX thing, and ALL of that outside your house (i presume you dont smoke indoors), no comments

KINGBADCAT

should i ask him about his phone and his hat too? shit you all are too over zealous about this shit. i dont even care cause now were just gonna make the same exact server on our own. yall took something and made it into a difficult mess. and what i dont get is i cant play on orange but some how yall let tacauto play! fucking win on your end. just a bunch of children abusing what little power they do have. you wont be seeing me on this forum again