Kyle

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Hacking isn't cool dude. It takes the fun out of the game for everyone else.

Cowboy Crow

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Sorry, you're responsible for your ip address.
I think the ban was fair. I don't think you can prove it was some one else anyway. If an admin unbanned you theirs nothing stopping from you or your "cousin" from doing it again.

A very unexpected anal

Server-Clearing Cynic
Contributor
Welcome to Skial.
tumblr_m6wh7b2bV91rziwwco1_500.gif

Last edited:

decryption

Face-Melting F2Per
Mmm, I understand your problem so i'll put it nicer terms for you.

Unfortunately due to your *random family member* hacking via aimbot you have been banned from playing on Skial servers. If you only play on Orange than join another server.

Some admins have their time eaten up by people saying "my bro did it plz unban." this can get extremely frustrating for the admins or Ruelel as most appeals have that excuse plastered against the wall like a church.

TL;DR Your banned, people use the My family member did it all the time. gg no re. (You seriously didn't notice the chat getting filled up with spam from your account and act immediately? Really?)

Also welcome to skidome we have drinks and refreshments over by the cages.

KINGBADCAT

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
Dude cant walk away to smoke one without someone fucking up his shit. I understand where your all coming from but alls im asking for is another chance.
im not letting anyone else play on mine from here on out and if it were to happen again i would accept the ban . if you dont believe me thats cool and if I cant get another chance thats cool too i guess.
i just would like someone to take things seriously instead of just saying oh screw you liar.

GenocYda

I see, the problem is that if you were unbaned, then anyone else saying this should as well.

Good luck in your next incarnation.

Sarcasm

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
My cousin was playing yesterday and he wanted to show me his "skills"

is a direct quote from the appeal. Meaning you didn't walk away to smoke one, if he's SHOWING you his skills. On top of that, we deal with this kind of "story" persay, almost every day. Almost every single aimbot that we ban that tries to appeal will say my [insert family member here].

I understand it could be frustrating if you weren't actually hacking, but honestly from my point of view, your appeal has holes in it, and its likely it would occur again.

KINGBADCAT

Well im sorry for not going into a super long detailed story of what I was doing yesterday. If need be I will but Im not sure what that will solve with everyone bashing me right now.

Zefyre

Gore-Spattered Heavy
Forgive me for not comprehending how a smoke gives enough time for a relative to download, install, load and play TF2 using a hack?

Sarcasm

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
I'm not bashing you, I'm stating what I see, and my perspective. Look at it from the standpoint of an admin, where you see the same KIND of response from multiple people multiple times. Where they create throwaway accounts, and pretend to hack on there. In your situation, an alternate account wasn't even created. Forgive my ignorance, but from what I can see, you decided to download LMAOBOX, and tried it out on one of our servers, you didn't pay for it, so it spammed chat, and one of our admins banned you for it.

I'm not asking you for a detailed story, I'm pointing out inconsistencies with what you just said, and what you said in the appeal.

KINGBADCAT

Well we get together and talk a bit but it wasnt a full install, he had brought over a thumbdrive with all his little nerdy shit on it and did it. i have no idea how or what program

KINGBADCAT

Trust me this is no throw away account. I just had to make it so I could buy rust
I'm not bashing you, I'm stating what I see, and my perspective. Look at it from the standpoint of an admin, where you see the same KIND of response from multiple people multiple times. Where they create throwaway accounts, and pretend to hack on there. In your situation, an alternate account wasn't even created. Forgive my ignorance, but from what I can see, you decided to download LMAOBOX, and tried it out on one of our servers, you didn't pay for it, so it spammed chat, and one of our admins banned you for it.

I'm not asking you for a detailed story, I'm pointing out inconsistencies with what you just said, and what you said in the appeal.
I know, you are actually being quite respectful. But this is by far a throw away account. I just bought rust and why would I want to throw that away!?

Zefyre

Gore-Spattered Heavy
Well we get together and talk a bit but it wasnt a full install, he had brought over a thumbdrive with all his little nerdy shit on it and did it. i have no idea how or what program
I don't recall being able to use a program without fully installing it beforehand

Sarcasm

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
The program was installed and then run, on your computer.

I'm not saying this is a throwaway account. I'm saying this was you deciding you didn't need to make a throwaway account before hacking on our servers.

KINGBADCAT

I didnt hack on your servers tho. The only one I ever play in the whole game is orange+
look if I can just get an unban i can PROVE that im not a hacker im just a regular player
im not trying to be bogus or sound stupid i just want to play on the server my friends play on

Sarcasm

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
But, it doesn't work that way, anyways.. We don't unban and THEN ask for proof. We'd need hard evidence, but I'm not sure there is any, which is an issue.