Ejenniphue

Strange Lurker
Google Chrome does not perform well these days because of random popup from Shopping Deals, every time I want to visit shopping pages. I've no idea how I download it. I do not get similar program in Control Panel list. I tried AVG and MSE but failed. Any idea? Thanks in advance!

Cream Tea

Epic Skial Regular
Legendary Mapper
Adware most likely, I used a program called AdWCleaner which worked fine and got rid of all of it no problems since then but you must make sure you get it from the actual website, otherwise you'll just be getting more viruses.

I use kaspersky now, So I don't really get anything now anyway.

missuong

Scarcely Lethal Noob
It seems the adware can bypass some antivirus tools. You should try manual removal to save the browser. It's not useless to check your browser add-ons at first. You need to look carefully in Registry Editor and Program Files folder, according to this post from Google, for any suspicious files or codes. This really works in my case. Good luck!

Antamania

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Google Chrome does not perform well these days because of random popup from Shopping Deals, every time I want to visit shopping pages. I've no idea how I download it. I do not get similar program in Control Panel list. I tried AVG and MSE but failed. Any idea? Thanks in advance!

Before going through anything too complicated since it seems like you are relatively inexperienced with this type of thing, download: https://www.malwarebytes.org/antimalware/

Run that, and I'd bet a good amount it'd solve your problem on it's own.