Hello fellow peeps

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by ⚡♡DianaGotTheJuice™♡, May 14, 2018.

1. ⚡♡DianaGotTheJuice™♡

⚡♡DianaGotTheJuice™♡ Somewhat Threatening Sniper

Steam:
    :doge:Herroooo :3 I don’t generally post on the forums, I rather like to stalk the forums and read all the posts on here, I’ve only been coming to a few skial servers for about a year or so. Mostly idle on the weekdays because of things, but more active there on the weekends.
    I didn’t acknowledge the skial forum’s existence until this year, I’m a overall regular on Trade NY and US’a servers,
    A lot of people like to call me Juice LMAOOOO, but I prefer Diana. If you know me well, I used to be a general toxic person because I took video games too seriously tbh, until I met a lot of friends on Skial and some others that turned my world upside down, big props to them ‍♂️
    It’s really nice to meet everyone here, I never really properly introduced myself, my hobbies are hanging with irl and gaming friends . && listening to music like EDM, 21 Savage & Joyner Lucas and other music && playing sports I love like Volleyball && occasionally browsing online forums & binge watching & adventuring and other shit LMAOOO
    If I’m on one of the the servers, don’t hesitate to say Hello && If anyone wants to get to know me, don’t hesitate to send a Friend invite too if I’ve seen you before :P.
    I do intend to help out on the forums when I’m off from my new job, look forward to giving a helping hand && making more friends in the amazing community of Skial and having more fun. :P

Hope y’all have a fine lovely day, Diana C.:dolan::)

Last edited: May 14, 2018
  2. Cream Tea

Cream Tea Banned Legendary Mapper

Steam:
    Welcome.

• Like Like x 1
  3. ck24

ck24 Epic Skial Regular

Steam:
    We hope you in joy your stay

4. shoooooooooooooooo

shoooooooooooooooo Gaben's Own Aimbot Contributor

Steam:
    i hope you in joy your stay too

5. Defibyoulater

Defibyoulater Gaben's Own Aimbot Contributor

Steam:
    0w0 hiiiii

6. san7890

san7890 Gaben's Own Aimbot Contributor

Steam:
    hello

• meh meh x 2
    • Troll Troll x 1
  7. Tyknighter

Tyknighter Totally Ordinary Human

Steam:
    What's up doc.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice